PUBLICIDAD

Welcome to videoedicion.org (v8.3). Please login or sign up.

10 de Mayo de 2024, 14:59:11

Login with username, password and session length

Temas Recientes

662 Visitantes, 0 Usuarios

Compra y colabora

Si usas estos banners para hacer tus compras, recibiremos una pequeña comisión. ¡Gracias por colaborar!

Código VID15 para
un 15% en planes anuales

combustion y xp x64

Iniciado por kinyy, 22 de Mayo de 2008, 16:54:48

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

kinyy

Hola sabeis si combustion va bien con xp x64? merece la pena instalarlo?Gracias Saludos.

Zeros

Por lo que he leido hay gente que lo usa, lo único que hay que tocar una opción del Quick Time
http://forums.creativecow.net/thread/14/863732

CitarRe: Combustion 2008 with Windows XP 64 Bit. Render to quicktime or .AVI settings?
by Gonzalo Varela on Mar 1, 2008 at 3:40:14 am

I was use Windows x64 from about 2 years now. Just because y can assingn 100% of memory in catching option in Combustion. That´s gimme a pretty 3.71GB of cache, the max. for a 32bit program like C4. And the rest of applications still can use the memory C4 can´t see. My system have 6gb of ram.
But, yes, QuickTime in x64 is a pain! All versions from 7, gimme hard work to configure.
My best solution for the crash problem in Quicktime is:
Open Control Panel, click on "view x86 icons", click on the QT icon, this opens QuickTime Preferences.
In the "Advanced" tab, select "Safe mode (GDI only)".
That´s it. Maybe a problem with DirectX acceleration, maybe just for nVidia cards (like my case) or maybe just in my particular configuration. But works for me!
Good luck!
"May the FOURCC be with you..."

kinyy

Gracias Zeros ,quiero ponerlo esta noche a ver como va aunque tengo algun que otro reparo,ya veremos que pasa.Saludos.

Zeros

¿Pero que vas a poner, el combustion o el XP64?
"May the FOURCC be with you..."

PUBLICIDAD

El spam de este foro está controlado por CleanTalk