PUBLICIDAD

Welcome to videoedicion.org (v8.3). Please login or sign up.

09 de Mayo de 2024, 03:09:59

Login with username, password and session length

Temas Recientes

714 Visitantes, 0 Usuarios

Compra y colabora

Si usas estos banners para hacer tus compras, recibiremos una pequeña comisión. ¡Gracias por colaborar!

Código VID15 para
un 15% en planes anuales

Diferencia entre modos de captura con VirtualDub

Iniciado por , 16 de Mayo de 2005, 19:58:08

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

Alguien puede decirme ke diferencias hay entre capturar en modo normal o en compatibility mode, y las ventajas y desventajas, es ke en modo compatibility mode no me pierde casi frames, aunke tb el tamaño del fichero ke me da mientras capturo es falso( como si capturara sin compresion)
Gracias por todo
un saludo

Zeros

Según la documentación de VirtualduB

CitarWhat's the difference between compatibility mode and normal (internal) capture?

Compatibility capture mode (F5 key) is a no-frills, straight Video for Windows capture -- it lets Video for Windows do as much work as possible and is the failsafe mode you should use to diagnose problems when regular capture mode doesn't work. It has a number of disadvantages:

* Timing correction is disabled, so audio on long captures may be out of sync.
        * The capture file will be invalid if it exceeds 2GB.
        * Only one capture file is allowed -- no multisegment captures.
        * VirtualDub won't be able to display the compressed video frame size.
        * Video filtering options that change the size of the frame aren't allowed.
        * Disk I/O is buffered, so you may encounter problems when pushing the limits of your hard disk bandwidth.

It's basically like Vidcap32.

Use normal capture mode (F6) when possible. If you find that you can't capture even in compatibility mode, chances are something is seriously wrong with your system configuration.
http://www.virtualdub.org/docs_capture
"May the FOURCC be with you..."

PUBLICIDAD

El spam de este foro está controlado por CleanTalk