PUBLICIDAD

Welcome to videoedicion.org (v8.3). Please login or sign up.

28 de Marzo de 2024, 14:15:30

Login with username, password and session length

Temas Recientes

480 Visitantes, 0 Usuarios

Compra y colabora

Si usas estos banners para hacer tus compras, recibiremos una pequeña comisión. ¡Gracias por colaborar!

Código VID15 para
un 15% en planes anuales

Hollywood para premier pro

Iniciado por , 16 de Noviembre de 2004, 23:28:01

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

Al final he conseguido hacer funcionar el HWF 5 con premier pro gracias a este foro adjunto.
Si alguien tiene dificultat para entender los pasos lo puedo explicar, aunque creo que se entiende bien.

officially support for premiere pro stopped at version 4.6 of hollywood fx. if you read there site, the new version 5 is for there studio.

however i have managed to get it to work, well at least installed the stability and effetiveness as yet to be established, although the preview does play back in realtime albeit a little sluggish.

in c:\program files\adobe\premiere pro 1.5\plugins\en_us\pinnacle you place fl-hfxedt5.aex and hfxedt5.prm you have to rename the first one to aex. if you look the plugins arent for premiere but for edition. Use at your own risk.

I might just stick with my older 4.6 version

the first thread in this subject, indeed doesnt show in preview mode but my way does.

i do find however when you return to the timeline after hfx selection the windows is a little while to update.

actually now i messed about some more with it, it just seems to crash premiere pro 1,5 all the time now

[ June 29, 2004, 08:40 AM: Message edited by: palman ]

yiyo_SVA

No quiero ser reiterativo pero tambien yo y gracias a este foro puedo utilizar HFX 5 en premiere pro 2, y si an algun momento puedo ayudar a alguien, cuenten con eso. GRACIAS

Ampersand

Amigos

Visitad este hilo

https://videoedicion.org/foro/index. ... 7329.0;all

Todo esta ahí

slds
&

PUBLICIDAD

El spam de este foro está controlado por CleanTalk